♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.22
- Economic and Lifestyle Considerations when Moving to ArgentinaMoved or planning to move to Argentina? Let us know the lifestyle and economic considerations for your move to Argentina. What you are looking for, how you will support yourself and how ...
- 09/06/16 09:58: Budget but comfortable (by Kchrist)
- 10/01/16 19:53: 100% luxurious (by gagoaq)
- 10/23/16 20:40: Comfortable with luxury (by Davo (173733,4152))
Top tags: ARGENTINA, move, moved with argentina, lifestyle, pension.
- Of course, this is similar in many third world countries. When the previous administration start fabricating number, the reality it hurts to know. In fact, he's facing a bigger problem in term of inflation and poverty in the country due to massive ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, countries, problem, inflation, Reality.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Are there any animals native to Buenos Aires, ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, buenos aires, native, wildlife, animals.
- Buenos Aires has national wildlife refuge, and it is huge. Thanks to that fact many endangered species find it's peace and safe environment. They have many kinds of deer, jaguar and puma. All together 58 mammal species, and 325 bird ...
Top tags: buenos aires, national, wildlife, safe, environment.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.78
- The Best Universities in ArgentinaPlanning to move to Argentina? Many foreigners are now considering moving, for good, in Argentina. And among the considerations they are looking at, among many others, is the possibility of their kids attending good ...
- 07/07/16 11:59: (by Renzo)
- 07/18/16 17:13: Universidad de Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires (by bg510)
- 08/19/16 16:31: Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires - Tandil (by TigerGG)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, buenos aires, Uruguay, families, school.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- Best Beaches in ArgentinaFacing the South Atlantic Ocean, Argentina's long coast are perfect places for some beach fun. Swimming, whale watching, sailing and more. Which Argentine beach is your favorite in the list: Pinamar: 100.0% Miramar: 100.0% ...
- 07/20/16 00:14: (by Renzo)
- 08/01/16 13:06: Miramar (by TigerGG)
- 08/11/16 08:40: Pinamar (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, argentine, mar plata, beaches, coast.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- Don't Miss this 10 Food Must-try in ArgentinaI will always love the Argentinian alfajores. It is to die for. Argentina is fast becoming a gastronomic hub, and here are 10 food must-haves when you visit. (list courtesy of BBC GoodFood) Which ones are ...
- 08/08/16 19:21: Yerba mate (by TigerGG)
- 08/08/16 19:38: Yerba mate (by Renzo)
- 10/13/16 04:15: Provoleta (by Davo (173733,4152))
Top tags: ARGENTINA, Argentinian, hub, avg1, dulce leche.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Best Place to Visit in ArgentinaPlease share your thoughts about the best place to visit in Argentina. Simply tick the box corresponding to your favorite SouthAmerican Country and leave a comment about why you love it there.Please select which you ...
- 08/08/16 23:17: Buenos Aires (by toljati)
- 08/17/16 16:58: Cordoba (by TigerGG)
- 08/20/16 13:43: Buenos Aires (by DoughKneader)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, mar plata, visited argentina, South American Country, carlos bariloche.
- Wow! That's a good one. Most people in Southeast Asia thinks that majority of their fruit comes from China with the exception of Apples and Dragon Fruit. Considers that even oranges and mandarins come from Argentina, that should make the people ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, government, China, exports, Indonesia.
- Well, one thing for sure is that Bitcoin is here to stay. Like it or not, why not embracing it and take advantages of the taxes that the government can collect from fintech. Of course if they give incentives for those fintech, innovation could be ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, government, advantage, taxes, potential.
Total Argentina Forum: Argentina Expat Forum and Info