♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.85
- Best Beaches in ArgentinaFacing the South Atlantic Ocean, Argentina's long coast are perfect places for some beach fun. Swimming, whale watching, sailing and more. Which Argentine beach is your favorite in the list: Pinamar: 100.0% Miramar: 100.0% ...
- 01/27/17 03:37: Mar del Plata (by Misko23)
- 02/03/17 17:33: Miramar (by bc007)
- 02/16/17 11:29: Necochea (by Jb (2))
Top tags: ARGENTINA, argentine, mar plata, beaches, coast.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.08
- The Best Universities in ArgentinaPlanning to move to Argentina? Many foreigners are now considering moving, for good, in Argentina. And among the considerations they are looking at, among many others, is the possibility of their kids attending good ...
- 01/22/17 05:57: Universidad de Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires (by X X)
- 02/14/17 08:37: Universidad de Buenos Aires (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 03/01/17 13:42: Universidad de Buenos Aires (by SirPol)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, buenos aires, Uruguay, families, school.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.20
- Economic and Lifestyle Considerations when Moving to ArgentinaMoved or planning to move to Argentina? Let us know the lifestyle and economic considerations for your move to Argentina. What you are looking for, how you will support yourself and how ...
- 01/26/17 16:27: Cheapest Possible (by TheirFada)
- 02/18/17 03:49: Budget but comfortable (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 03/09/17 13:03: 100% luxurious (by SirPol)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, move, moved with argentina, lifestyle, pension.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.73
- Best Place to Visit in ArgentinaPlease share your thoughts about the best place to visit in Argentina. Simply tick the box corresponding to your favorite SouthAmerican Country and leave a comment about why you love it there.Please select which you ...
- 01/13/17 08:07: Buenos Aires (by babodragic)
- 02/03/17 12:53: Buenos Aires (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 02/10/17 12:04: Buenos Aires (by GocaSosa)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, mar plata, South American Country, visited argentina, carlos bariloche.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.67
- Don't Miss this 10 Food Must-try in ArgentinaI will always love the Argentinian alfajores. It is to die for. Argentina is fast becoming a gastronomic hub, and here are 10 food must-haves when you visit. (list courtesy of BBC GoodFood) Which ones are ...
- 01/24/17 19:17: Carbonada (by bc007)
- 02/08/17 13:18: Asado (by SirPol)
- 02/13/17 06:25: Empanadas (by Dee Dan (176224))
Top tags: ARGENTINA, Argentinian, hub, avg1, dulce leche.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- I notaphily science of paper money. It is a branch numismatics. The value of a single banknote is measured by its conservation and by number. This branch keeps money from oblivion and gives it value. Old paper money collectors are selling for big ...
Top tags: science, branches.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- Oh great! The protest and the strike is at the same time when CFK is about to be indicted for corruption. Coincidence? "In many areas people say that with Cristina in power they had a better life. If the government had economic success, this could ...
Top tags: buenos aires, countries, government, nation, Peron.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.78
- Married couple from Argentina wanted to travel a bit and explore Argentina. They planned a six-month travel, but they couldn't assume that they will extend their travel up to 17 years. They got 4 kids on the road and all of them are born in ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, Travel, travelers, kids, married.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Most of her far left supporters will accuse Macri administration for malice and others, but the truth shall speaks to itself. In fact, the report from other countries are also make it stronger that in fact CFK is manipulating the data by corrupting ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, countries, Cristina Kirchner, wealth, truth.
- CFK supporters are missing their monthly lazy paycheck, that's why! The socialist system that were created by Peron were perfected by CFK and it ruin Argentina for decades. And now, while Macri tries to work hard to restore the economy, he still ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, government, economy, Peron, car.
Total Argentina Forum: Argentina Expat Forum and Info