♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.78
- The Best Universities in ArgentinaPlanning to move to Argentina? Many foreigners are now considering moving, for good, in Argentina. And among the considerations they are looking at, among many others, is the possibility of their kids attending good ...
- 07/07/16 11:59: (by Renzo)
- 07/18/16 17:13: Universidad de Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires (by bg510)
- 08/19/16 16:31: Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires - Tandil (by TigerGG)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, buenos aires, Uruguay, families, school.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- Best Beaches in ArgentinaFacing the South Atlantic Ocean, Argentina's long coast are perfect places for some beach fun. Swimming, whale watching, sailing and more. Which Argentine beach is your favorite in the list: Pinamar: 100.0% Miramar: 100.0% ...
- 07/20/16 00:14: (by Renzo)
- 08/01/16 13:06: Miramar (by TigerGG)
- 08/11/16 08:40: Pinamar (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, argentine, mar plata, beaches, coast.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Best Place to Visit in ArgentinaPlease share your thoughts about the best place to visit in Argentina. Simply tick the box corresponding to your favorite SouthAmerican Country and leave a comment about why you love it there.Please select which you ...
- 08/08/16 23:17: Buenos Aires (by toljati)
- 08/17/16 16:58: Cordoba (by TigerGG)
- 08/20/16 13:43: Buenos Aires (by DoughKneader)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, mar plata, visited argentina, South American Country, carlos bariloche.
- Are there any animals native to Buenos Aires, ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, buenos aires, native, wildlife, animals.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- Don't Miss this 10 Food Must-try in ArgentinaI will always love the Argentinian alfajores. It is to die for. Argentina is fast becoming a gastronomic hub, and here are 10 food must-haves when you visit. (list courtesy of BBC GoodFood) Which ones are ...
- 08/05/16 12:14: Asado (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/08/16 19:21: Yerba mate (by TigerGG)
- 08/08/16 19:38: Yerba mate (by Renzo)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, Argentinian, hub, avg1, dulce leche.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.22
- Economic and Lifestyle Considerations when Moving to ArgentinaMoved or planning to move to Argentina? Let us know the lifestyle and economic considerations for your move to Argentina. What you are looking for, how you will support yourself and how ...
- 07/13/16 07:35: (by Renzo)
- 07/23/16 14:50: Urban Living (by toljati)
- 08/03/16 08:54: Urban Living (by TigerGG)
Top tags: ARGENTINA, move, moved with argentina, lifestyle, pension.
- Looks like CFK influence will take some time to diminish in the country. Socialism at its best. Peron started it, and CFK perfecting it by giving away taxpayers money to fund people who are not willing to work and collecting state benefits checks ...
Top tags: countries, Peron, car, influence.
- Aha ha ha! Drug business is bad for the law enforcement official, but it's great for military industry. I know this plane. I used to fly one of these. Although they can get down low since they are turboprop. Like the old P-51 Mustangs in second ...
Top tags: ARGENTINA, US, military, industry, planes.
- More trouble for CFK. After Macri administration open up investigation for money laundering, corruption, etc., now the judge reopen the 1994 bombing case. This could also open up the conspiracy charges about the mysterious death of Nisman, the ...
Top tags: investigation, death, corruption, trouble, prosecutor.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.11
- A sligthly sweet coconut based pastry. Of soft and cushiony texture. Ideal to eat with mate, coffee or tea (Or just eat them because they taste great, alone). In a single sit, you can pretty much overdose of coconut, so it's a great laxative in ...
- 08/08/16 19:30: Coffee FTW (by Ripperz)
Top tags: pastries, mate, coffee.
Total Argentina Forum: Argentina Expat Forum and Info